Constitution of the Governing Board
Membership of our Governing Board is made up of the following:
- 8 Foundation Governors (appointed by the Bishop)
- 2 Parent Governors (elected)
- 1 Headteacher
- 1 Staff Governor (elected)
- 1 Local Authority Governor (appointed by Hillingdon Local Authority)
- 1 Co-opted Governor
- A Co-opted governor can be appointed on the short term basis that they have the under-represented specific skills required to contribute to the effective governance and success of the school.
- The Governing Board of any VA school must also include such number of foundation governors as to outnumber all the other governors by two.