Stronger families support
The 'Stronger Families' Hub is a support service run by the local authority. It operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide families in Hillingdon with information, advice and support.
If you're a parent/carer in Hillingdon, they can provide you and your family with lots of different help about a range of things, including:
- Concerns about your child's general behaviour
- Support and advice with parenting
- Difficulties at home, such as daily routines
- Domestic abuse
- Worries about your child's school attendance or achievement in education
- Bullying or online abuse
- Teenage concerns, such as going missing, taking drugs, or associations with gangs
- Support if your child has (or you feel they may have) additional needs
You can also contact us if you're worried about another child who may be at risk.
Get in touch by emailing email@example.com or call 01895 556006
Other services and help in Hillingdon