Maths Workshop Jan 2020
You can now contact us directly via email.
Our address is:
Please put the name of the teacher that you want to contact in the subject field and they will respond as soon as they can.
IMPORTANT TIME CHANGE
The full time Reception hours have now changed, please see the following for your child's class.
Reception C Miss Cluskey = 8:30 - 14:30
Reception T Mrs Turetta = 8:40 - 14:40
Reception S Miss Stolarczyk = 8:50 - 14:50
September 2020 Reminders
- Please check your packs/emails for your child's individual start dates (Starting times have changed since July. Please check your recent emails as each class has a new start time to ensure social distancing between bubbles/classes).
- Please ensure your child has a water bottle with them every day. At the moment children do not need to bring book bags to school.
- Please ensure your child wears their PE kit to school on PE days. Our PE days are Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Every child in Reception is entitled to a free school meal. The Pantry will be providing pack lunches, please sign up here https://www.thepantrycatering.co.uk/
Your child will only receive a lunch if you sign up and select a meal for your child. The menu is available online now and you must sign up in advance as it is on a weekly rota.
- If you have not signed up for the pantry please provide your child with a pack lunch.
Please can all children bring to school in a bag some spare pants, socks, tracksuit trousers, to keep on their peg as spare.
PE Days are Tuesday and Thursday.
This term we will be looking at the topic of "All about me". You can support your child by talking about themselves, parts of the body, facial features e.g. colour of their hair, eyes etc. Discuss who the members of your family are and where you live. Talk to your child about what they like and dislike.
Please support your child in becoming independent in getting dressed and undressed, especially with their school uniform and P.E. kit.
Please see the attached file here below for further information on our topic this term.